We are looking for a Python developer who knows all about the Django framework.
You’ll be working on a fin-tech solution (SaaS) that we are developing in-house and hoping to launch by the end of this year. You’ll be working in a team with accountants, graphic and UX designers, developers and producers, so good communication – English and / or Dutch – skills are valued.
As a Python developer you’ll be responsible for delivering top quality and readable code. We expect that you will test your code thoroughly.
You need to be passionate about development and always aim to deliver your best work or better. You’ll be working in a open minded atmosphere in a non-hierarchical organisation. You should have at least a few year’s experience in Python development.
We are looking for:
• someone who fits the team and our company culture (very important!);
• excellent knowledge of Python and the Django framework;
• experience with multi-environment deployments using continuous integration
• experience with Microsoft Azure server;
• experience with the ABBYY Cloud OCR SDK is an advantage;
• able to use coding design patterns;
• understand technical opportunities and limitations;
• ability to identify and help resolve issues and bugs, write maintainable code and to make quick prototypes;
• an eye for detail is important to us;
• you strive for quality;
• a team player, and
• we require you to have a permit to work in the Netherlands.
Apply here with your cv, cover letter, and an up to date portfolio including relevant work. You don’t get away with ‘Hi, I am such and such. Check out my portfolio.’ 😉
If we believe you could be the one, we will invite you for a test. Preferably at our office.
Agencies, freelancers and third-parties don’t need to apply. Calls and/or emails from such companies or persons will not be taken into consideration for this vacancy.
An up-to-date portfolio and a work permit to work in the Netherlands are a requirement. Your application will be disregarded if you don’t meet these requirements.