You’ll be working in a team with UI and UX designers, frontend and backend developers, and producers, so good communication – English and / or Dutch – skills are valued.
As a full stack developer you’ll be responsible for delivering top quality and readable code. We expect that you will test your code thoroughly.
You need to be passionate about development and always aim to deliver your best work or better. You’ll be working in a open minded atmosphere in a non-hierarchical organisation. You should have at least a few year’s experience in digital production as full stack or backend developer (PHP).
We are looking for:
• someone who fits the team and our company culture;
• excellent knowledge of PHP (OOP and MVC) and one of the popular databases;
• experience with a “full-stack” framework. preferably Laravel;
• an eye for detail, pixel-perfection is important to us;
• experience with multi-environment deployments using continuous integration (e.g. Jenkins) and with managing Linux web servers, SSH, etc.;
• experience with Git and the usual API integration;
• on top of latest trends and know which and how to implement them;
• able to use coding design patterns;
• understand technical opportunities and limitations;
• ability to identify and help resolve issues and bugs, write maintainable code and to make quick prototypes;
• striving for quality;
• team player, and
• we require you to have a permit to work in the Netherlands.
Are you the kick ass developer who wants to join our team? Great!
Apply here with your cv, cover letter, and an up to date portfolio including the quality work we are looking for.
You don’t get away with ‘Hi, I am such and such. Check out my portfolio.’ 😉
If we believe you could be the one, we will invite you for a test. Preferably at our office.
Agencies, freelancers and third-parties don’t need to apply. Calls and/or emails from such companies or persons will not be taken into consideration for this vacancy.
An up-to-date portfolio and a work permit to work in the Netherlands are a requirement. Your application will be disregarded if you don’t meet these requirements.