You’ll be working in a team with graphic and UX designers, frontend and backend developers, and producers, so good communication – English and / or Dutch – skills are valued.
As a frontend developer you’ll be responsible for delivering top quality cross-browser and cross-platform code. We expect that you will test your code across multiple devices and browsers.
You need to be passionate about development and delivering a high quality project. You’ll be working in a open minded atmosphere in a non-hierarchical organisation. You should have at least a few year’s experience in digital production as creative frontend developer, preferably at a digital production agency in marketing and advertising.
We are looking for:
• someone who fits the team and our company culture;
• an eye for detail, pixel-perfection is important to us;
• strong sense of motion & interactivity;
• good knowledge of the popular API’s and frameworks;
• experience with responsive website development for desktop and mobile environments;
• ability to identify and help resolve issues and bugs;
• ability to write maintainable code;
• ability to make quick prototypes, and
• someone with a permit to work in the Netherlands.
A plus will be:
• able to use coding design patterns
• knowledge about revision control and source code management systems like SVN and GIT
Are you the kick ass frontend developer who wants to join our team? Great!
Apply here with your cv, cover letter, and an up to date portfolio including the quality work we are looking for.
You don’t get away with ‘Hi, I am such and such. Check out my portfolio.’ 😉
If we believe you could be the one, we will invite you for a test. Preferably at our office.
Agencies, freelancers and third-parties don’t need to apply. Calls and/or emails from such companies or persons will not be taken into consideration for this vacancy.
An up-to-date portfolio and a work permit to work in the Netherlands are a requirement. Your application will be disregarded if you don’t meet these requirements.