We have an internship available for a digital design student, someone who is familiar with Adobe CC, mainly Photoshop and Illustrator, but some knowhow about After Effects would also be a great addition!
You are in your final year of university or HBO and are studying something that is related to digital design. Design isn’t considered work for you, it’s your passion. We will teach you all you need to know to create and deliver top quality design, so we are looking for an eager learner wanting to grow into a great career.
You’ll be working in a open minded atmosphere in a non-hierarchical organisation and in a team with graphic and UX, motion and digital designers, frontend and backend developers, and digital producers, so good communication – English and / or Dutch – skills are valued.
It would be great if you:
• are someone who fits the team and our company culture;
• have already a good understanding of design principles;
• an eye for detail, pixel-perfection is important to us;
• strong sense of motion & interactivity;
• don’t mind to make mistakes to learn the hard way, and
• we require you to have an EU-citizenship.
Are you looking for an internship to learn everything about digital design? Then apply here with more info about yourself, your experience so far and what you would want to get out of the internship.